These Foods Can be DEADLY, and Most of Us Have Them in the Kitchen

samedi 5 décembre 2015
Some are toxic, and some are “unsafe and dangerous” because of their shape. Here are the foods that you should be cautious of… Although you eat most groceries without any health threats, some foods that you probably have on your kitchen shelves can be quite toxic. 


Rhubarb leaves contain oxalic acid, which causes kidney stones. It takes about 5 kilograms of the plant to be fatal, but even much smaller quantities can cause serious problems.

Nutmeg is actually a hallucinogen, and the consumption of 5.5 grams can cause cramps, whereas 8 grams can cause a seizure. If you eat one nutmeg, it can lead to a psychosis.

How many times have you bought potatoes with green skin? Glycoalkaloids, which can cause diarrhea or even a coma or death, are found in the green potato skin and potato sprouts.

There are two types of almond, sweet and bitter. Those with a bitter taste contain higher amounts of hydrogen cyanide. 7-10 of these nuts can cause serious problems in adults and can be fatal for children.
  1. TUNA

Tuna is dangerous because it “absorbs” mercury in its flesh, and when mercury is ingested through food, it will either be removed through the kidneys, or it’ll get to the brain, where it can do a lot of damage. The FDA recommends that pregnant women and children should completely avoid tuna.
Fourni par Blogger.
Back to Top